Former Director, Dr. Simon Zhao
- Zhao, X.B. and Lee, J. (Forthcoming 2015) “Playing Games and Concepts: Beijing Olympics and China Urban Development Model”, invited resubmission (second revision stage but strongly indicated accepted) by Journal of American Planning Association.
Former Associate Director, Prof. David Zhang
- Lee, H.F. and Zhang, D.D. (2015) “Quantitative analysis of climate change and human crises in history”, in: M. Kwan, D. Richardson, D. Wang, and C. Zhou (eds.) Space-Time Integration in Geography and GIScience: Research Frontiers in the US and China. Dordrecht: Springer. Pp. 235-267.
- Pei, Q., Zhang, D.D., Lee, H.F., and Li, G.D. (2014) “Climate change and macro-economic cycles in pre-industrial Europe”, PLOS ONE, 9(2): e88155. San Francisco: Public Library of Science.
- Pei, Q., Zhang, D.D., Li, G.D., and Lee, H. (2013) “Short- and long-term impacts of climate variations on the agrarian economy in pre-industrial Europe”, Climate Research, 56(2): 169-180. Amelinghausen: Inter-Research.
- Lee, H.F. (2014) “Climate-induced agricultural shrinkage and overpopulation in late imperial China”, Climate Research, 59(3): 229-242. Amelinghausen: Inter-Research.
- Chan, Y.M. and Zhao, X. B. (2014) “New role of Hong Kong: developing international travel hub serving for the Mainland’s market (香港新角色：服務內 地的國際旅遊樞紐)” in Chinese, Bauhinia Tribune (紫荊論壇), 15, 16-24.