Director, Dr. Simon Zhao
- Zhao, X.B. (2013) “Information Exchange, Headquarters Economy and Financial Centers Development: Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong”, Journal of Contemporary China, 22:84, 1006–1027 (Routledge: London; New York). (ISI Citation 2012 Impact Factor 0.79, ranked 12/65 in Area Studies).
- Zhao X.B., Lao, Q.H. and Chan, Y.M. (2013) “The Rise of China and Development of Financial Centres in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen”, Journal of Globalization Studies, 4:1, 32-62 (Uchitel Publishing House: Volgograd, Russia).
Director, Dr. Simon Zhao
- Zhao, X. B. and Chan, Y.M. (2013) “The difficulties of economic transformation in Hong Kong towards cognitive economy ( 香港轉型知識經濟的困局)” in Chinese, Bauhinia Tribune (紫荊論壇), 10:7-17.
- Zhao, X. B. and Chan, Y.M. (2012) “The contribution and cost of Individual Visit Scheme and its threats and opportunities to Hong Kong (「自由行」的貢獻和成 本與香港發展的機遇和挑戰)” in Chinese, Bauhinia Tribune ( 紫荊論壇 ), 8:45-52.
Associate Director, Prof. George Lin
- Sun, Y., Zhou, Y., Wei, Y.H.D., and Lin, G.C.S. (2013) “Subcontracting and supplier innovativeness: Evidence from China’s Information and Communication Technology Industry”, Regional Studies, in print, DOI: 10.1080/00343404.2011.632227 (Routledge: London, UK).
- Hu, F.Z.Y. and Lin, G.C.S. (2013) “Beyond state-market connection: Regional institutional milieu and the transformation of state-owned enterprises in Northeast China”, Regional Studies, 47:4, 563-579 (Routledge: London, UK).
- Wang, C.C. and Lin, G.C.S. (2013) “Dynamics of innovation in globalizing China: regional environment, inter-firm relations and firm attributes”, Journal of Economic Geography, 13:3, 397-418 (Oxford University Press: Oxford, UK).
- Wang, C.C. and Lin, G.C.S. (2013) “Emerging geography of technological innovation in China’s ICT industry: Region, inter-firm linkages and innovative performance in a transitional economy”, Asia Pacific Viewpoint, 54:1, 33-48 (Blackwell: Oxford).
- Lin, G.C.S., Yang, F.F. and Hu, F.Z.Y. (2012) “The new geography of information and consulting services in China: comparing Beijing and Guangzhou”, Habitat International, 36:4, 481-492 (Elsevier: UK).
Associate Director, Prof. David Zhang
- Pei, Q., Zhang, D.D., Li, G.D., and Lee, H. (2013) “Short- and long-term impacts of climate variations on the agrarian economy in pre-industrial Europe”, Climate Research, 56:2, 169-180 (Inter-Research: Amelinghausen).
- Lee, H.F., Zhang, D.D., Brecke, P., and Fei, J. (2013) “Positive correlation between the North Atlantic Oscillation and violent conflicts in Europe”, Climate Research, 56:1, 1-10 (Inter-Research: Amelinghausen).
- Lee, H.F. and Zhang, D.D. (2013) “A tale of two population crises in recent Chinese history”, Climatic Change, 116:2, 285-308 (Springer: Netherlands).
- Lee, H.F. and Zhang, D.D. (2012) “Temperature change and natural disasters in northwestern China”, Asian Geographer, 29:2, 89-108 (Routledge: Abingdon, Oxfordshire).
- Kwong, K.H., Chung, V.W.K., and Lee, H.F. (2012) “The longitudinal assessment of preventive measures and policies for earthquake disasters in China”, Asian Geographer, 29:2, 109-120 (Routledge: Abingdon, Oxfordshire).
- Lee, E.K.S., Fok, L., and Lee, H.F. (2012) “An evaluation of Hong Kong's tropical cyclone warning system”, Asian Geographer, 29:2, 131-144 (Routledge: Abingdon, Oxfordshire).