Dr. Simon X. B. Zhao, Director
- Zhao, X.B., Chan, T.W., (forthcoming) “Producer Services Industries in Hong Kong and Shenzhen: Integration or Territorization”, accepted for a special issue in Asian Pacific Viewpoint (Oxford, U.K.: Blackwell Publishers).
- Ramón-Berjano, C.B., Zhao, X.B. and Chan, Y.M. (2011) “Hong Kong’s Transformation into a Service Hub: Regional Development within ‘One Country Two Systems’”, Asian Survey, 51:4, 584-609 (Sage: London).
- Zhao, X. B. and Chan, Y. M. (2011) “Development of Qianhai Modern Service Industry Zone and its opportunity to Hong Kong (發展前海現代服務業合作區 與香港的機遇及思考)”, Bauhinia Forum (紫荊論壇), 1:1-13, Jul 2011 (in Chinese).
Prof. George C. S. Lin, Associate Director
- Lin, G.C.S. (2011) “Urban China in transformation: Hybrid economy, juxtaposed space, and new testing ground for geographical enquiries.” The Chinese Geographical Science, 21 (1): 1-16. Beijing: Science Press & Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Lin, G.C.S. and Yi, Francine (2011) “Urbanization of Capital or Capitalization on Urban Land? Land Development and Municipal Finance in Urbanizing China.” Urban Geography, 32 (1): 50-79. Columbia, USA: Bellwether.
- Zhou, Y., Sun, Y., Wei, Y.H., and Lin, G.C.S. (2011) “De-centering spatial-fix- Patterns of territorialization and regional technological dynamism of ICT hubs in China.”, Journal of Economic Geography, 11 (1):119-150. Oxford: Oxford University Press (No. 1 journal in the geography discipline with the highest citation impact factor in 2010).
- Lin, George C.S. (2011) “A Review of The great urban transformation: Politics of land and property in China.” Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 101 (2): 445-447.
- Lin, George C.S. (2010) “A Review of Capitalism with Chinese characteristics: Entrepreneurship and the state.” Pacific Affairs, 83 (3): 572-573.